게시판

Muharram Fasting for Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Proof, Merits, Timetable,…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Susannah
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-04 04:35

본문

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpgأَنْتُمْ
Meaning: "The day of Ashura was a day that was glorified by the Jews and made by them as a holiday, so the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu 'alaihi wassalam said, 'Fast all of you on that day'." (Narrated by Bukhari, N

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgPrayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

Muslims carry out Tahajud prayer during the Night of Lailatul Qadar at Naif Mosque, Dubai (5/5/2021). 10 days before the end of Ramadan, Muslims do Itikaf to reach the night of glory (Lailatul Qadar) by reading the Quran, doing Tahajud Prayer and reme

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

m patience.
This surah also reflects how Allah reduced the burden or difficulty that Prophet Muhammad SAW had to bear, making his hard task more manageable. This is described in verses 5 and 6 which read, "Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra, Inn

from Allah.
5. Long Istighfar: Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque limits the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

SWT.
The voluntary tahajjud prayer in Arabic is called Sholatun Lail, which means night prayer. The night time for this tahajjud prayer is from the last third of the night until right before dawn. The last third of the night means around 01.0

Ashura fast.
كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.