게시판

10 Tips For Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me That Are Unexpected

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Luciana
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-06 09:58

본문

ghost immobiliser installation Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted how to install a ghost immobiliser vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The ghost 2 immobiliser installation near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

Detection

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgThe tiniest GPS alarm available on the market, ghost immobiliser installation can be installed in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves would never find it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days how to install A ghost immobiliser track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and has an mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be traced. It is easy how to install ghost immobiliser hide, so that thieves can't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.